Sunday, July 11, 2010
Provence, France
After so much site seeing Chad and I were ready for another beach day. We broke off from from the rest of the family and spent the day enjoying the white sandy beach of Provence. This was the best beach of the entire trip. The Mediterranean is very calm. Later in our trip it changed but we were told it was very unusual to see large waves. The water was freezing cold so I watched Chad swim laps in the ocean while I soaked up the sun. When we were ready for a little more adventure and activity we rented a sea kayak and explored the coast for a couple of hours. It was so nice to spend the day relaxing. I really liked this city. I actually though the French people were very kind and accommodating. They even stopped for you when you tried to cross the road. They would have rather run you over than stop in Italy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment