I really liked Barcelona. As with many of these port towns I wished we could have stayed a little longer. Once we figured the city out it was time to go. One of my favorite things the entire trip was the Sagrada Familia. It is a church that they have been building since 1883 and it isn't expected to be finished for at least another several decades. I couldn't believe all of the little details that have gone into the building. The exterior is covered in statues and carvings depicting Christ's life. One side of the church is very modern looking while the other side is more traditional. The interior has a lot of work left but the way the light comes in creates beautiful color in the church. My pictures aren't that great because my camera became possessed at this church. It started focusing in and out whenever it felt like it even when it was off.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment