Sunday, July 11, 2010
Cagliari, Italy
Since we had seen our fill of Churchs and old sites, we headed to the beach again. This beach reminded me of San Diego but had the feel of Mexico with the constant interruption from peddlers. We ended up buying a paddle ball game from one vender because it was easier to buy it than make him go away. The beach was crowded so we were glad that we were back in Italy where they believe in bikini tops. Once again they actually had waves. I don't know if this is why it was so crowded. It looked like senior sluff day at the beach. I didn't mind the crowds because it was fun to people watch. It is really true that Italians are lovers. It seems like wherever we were in Italy there was always someone around kissing. I kept wondering if these teenagers would act the same around their parents. Teenagers there are pretty much the same as teenagers here. It made me laugh. I had given up on my camera at this point so I have no pictures of Cagliari.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment