

Logan said his first day of school was "perfect". He loves his teachers and he is excited to be in the new K-2 school. Connor is jealous of the new building and playground. We didn't think the school would be done today but over the weekend the road was improved enough for the fire marshal to ok it. Both Connor and Logan have team teachers. It will be expensive at gift giving time but Connor's best year was when he had team teachers. I think he likes the variety of it. The kids are growing up too fast. The boys are going to a new bus stop this year. I walked them down to make sure they knew where to go. Although I know Connor needed me to go with him this morning, he told me to go home after he found someone he knew. He is already embarrassed by his parents. He didn't bubble over about his first day like Logan did but he is excited to be back. He likes both his teachers. I think it will be a great year. Ashlyn starts back to preschool next week. She can't wait (neither can I)!
I forgot the camera this morning (what's new) so these are their after school shots.

1 comment:
oh this back to school thing is killing me!!! time goes way to fast. what handsome boys you have.bila
Post a Comment