

Our good friends the Connor's moved this week. Claire and Ashlyn are such good friends. I don't think she gets it yet but I'm sure it will soon hit hard. They played several times a week. I will miss having the girls run back and forth. I will also miss having Stella follow me around the house. She is sweet and strong headed. When I watch her I am reminded of 2 year old Ashlyn. I will also miss my friend Julie. I am sure we will keep in touch and get the girls together for playdates, but, we will miss having them across the street.

1 comment:
We have lost THREE sets of good neighbors. It is SOOOO hard. You say you will keep in touch but it just isn't the same as when they are across the street. You don't realize how much they added to your life until they move. I am so sorry...it just plain ol Stinks.
Post a Comment