Logan had his first soccer game. His team (SW Storm) has several of the boys he has played with for the last couple of years in AYSO. Logan had a great game. He played defender the entire game. He has become very aggressive. You wouldn't expect that out of sweet Logan. It was fun to start the season with a win. Great job Storm!
The Storm had a scrimmage last night. It was against a very good team that they will meet again at the end of the season. It shocked our boys to be completely dominated by another team. Logan played goalie for a little while. I have been trying to talk him out of playing goalie. He did a great job for a first try. He was aggressive but just struggled with making the choice to come out or stay in. He had some great stops. I don't know if he will ever be goalie again but I think he could be really good if he keeps practicing.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment