Connor's favorite sport is baseball. He might tell you different things throughout the year depending on what sport he is playing, but, baseball is his true passion. He wants to play catch or is out pitching non-stop. He has pitched, played catcher or 1st base most of the time this season. He is getting to be a really good player. Unfortunately more than half the season was rained out. They will be making up the games but Chad and I will miss all the make-up games. Logan's coach pitch games just started last week so we will miss most of his games too. I will be sad to miss all the games. I really enjoy watching the kids play. (This video isn't Logan's best moment batting but I stopped filming right when he got a great hit and forgot to film the other time he batted).
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment