Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess!







How time flies. Ashlyn is 5 today. She has grown up so fast. She has been counting down to her birthday since Christmas. Occasionally I considered faking her birthday to end the misunderstandings when time is longer than she anticipated (ex: When I told her 2 weeks she thought it was 2 days). After all the waiting she woke up sick in the middle of the night. What a let down. Now I wish I had faked her birthday weeks ago. She tried to enjoy it. She had fun opening her presents and watching the Barbie movie that she was anxiously awaiting. However, she spent the majority of the day napping. Fortunately she woke up feeling quite a bit better. She was even able to eat her birthday cake. After all the sleeping it might be a long night but that's ok, it is her birthday. We love you sweet girl.

1 comment:

Jami said...

I wish we could be there to celebrate with everyone. We are excited to see you guys next week!