Lately she has been calling me Mama Portia (Who knows where that came from?)
She calls:- a muffin a Nuffin
- Little Miss Muffit--Little Miss Nuffit
- St. George--Curious George
- The funniest one is that she calls the U of U--BYU. We thought she was teasing us at first but I am pretty sure that is what she thinks it is called. We are considering revoking the season ticket we just bought her.
- Something that is sold or if I am sewing she says "soiled"
- She will tell me to marry dad when she thinks I should kiss him. It has to be followed with dancing.
- When she does something funny Chad will say "where we got you?" She always says "From Jesus."
She is a funny one. She is so much like Connor and she has some of Logan's silliness but she adds her own sassiness to the mix. How could we not love her?
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Funny Things Ashlyn Says
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment