Saturday, December 6, 2008

Connor's Baptism Day




We are very proud of Connor today. I can't believe it has been 7 years and 3 days since his blessing day. Time has flown by. When I sat in the bishops office during his baptism interview, I was blown away by what he knew. The bishop even commented today about his knowledge of the gospel. How did my baby know so much? He has been waiting for this day for a long time. He glowed all day. Everything went smoothly and the spirit was very strong. When I asked him how he felt when he was being baptized, he said, "It felt like I had 10,000 warm blankets on me." He is such a good kid. Chad and I feel blessed to have such a great son. I know he has many important tasks to accomplish on earth. He will be a blessing to many!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Congratulations Connor!! Oh,man time is flying by us in a flash! What a wonderful day for you and your family.