Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I need to post Logan's basketball video. I keep meaning to post it but wanted to wait for video of Connor's game but we forgot the camera again this week. He is getting so close to making his first shot. He just can't get the ball to drop. Logan gets so excited when his teammates score that you would think he scored. He is a very cute basketball player. He tries to fake passes--Maybe he has watched too many basketball games on t.v. He already thinks he has skills. He is such a funny kid. We have known since he was a baby that he would be a clown. What would we do without our always happy Logan.
I haven't had anything interesting to write about, but, I am very greatful for our boring life. Some families around us are really suffering right now. A teenager that lived across the street was killed in a car accident last week. It is the second child that they have lost to a car accident. I can't imagine the pain that they are going through. I couldn't be more thankful for a healthy, happy family. I feel so blessed to have life going along so smoothly. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We love you all!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment